How do I get started?
- Visit our partnership page: www.rotoql.com/affiliate
- Create your affiliate account: http://rotoql.com/partner-sign-up/
- To log into you affiliate account: http://rotoql.ositracker.com/
How will I get paid?
- You can choose to get paid through either check or PayPal. We pay net 30. For example, affiliate revenue generated in the month of February will be paid out on March 31.
Revenue share vs cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
- Depending on your business goals, we offer our partners two ways to make money with us: revenue share and cost per acquisition (CPA).
- For the revenue share, we can pay you 30% of all revenue generated in perpetutiy. For example, let's say you refer a friend that is a customer for 12 months. You would receive $107 (12 months * $29.99/month*30%)
- For the CPA, we will pay you one-time $30 for fee each customer you refer.
How do you determine how much I have earned?
- We provide all partners with a unique URL. All traffic and ultimate number of customers converted will be attributed to that URL -- even if it is shared on social media.
- Your affiliate dashboard will track impressions, conversions and revenue:
How much money can I make?
- The amount you can earn depends entirely on the number of users you send our way. The more you promote our site and send customers our way, the more you can earn. There is no cap on the number of users you convert to paid RotoQL customers.
How do I keep track of how much I've earned?
- RotoQL uses tracking software that updates whenever users click on your link. Once they have created an account, they are automatically added to your affiliate profile. Once free users convert to paid RotoQL customers, that income is added to your profile. We provide all partners with user/pass to a portal that tracks clicks, conversions and commission earned.
Will I ever need to pay money because I signed up to be an affiliate?
- No. Joining the program costs you nothing at all. RotoQL will never ask you for money, and there is no fine print – no quota you must meet or any other trick. We will even provide all the tools you need to market our site (i.e. graphics, banners, shortened URL to share on social)
How do I post RotoQL ad material?
- All you have to do is log into our affiliate portal and you will have access to all of the relevant marketing material.
What is RotoQL's content syndication?
My login is not working. What do I do?
- If you forgot your password, follow this link.
- For any other issues, please email us at [email protected]
My affiliate link is not working on Twitter. How do I fix this?
- We highly recommend that you use a link shortener like Bitly when posting your affiliate link on Twitter to avoid situations like these:
- Link to Bitly: https://bitly.com/
Helpful Links & Contact