MLB Optimizer Tips
When using a MLB optimizer, you may want to set filters and use features to do the following:
- Stacking players in daily fantasy baseball is a widely used strategy. Like the example from football, baseball hitters benefit from each other having success. For example, when you’re rostering a player who hit in another of your players, you score fantasy points for both a run scored and a RBI.
- Avoid using batters against your pitcher. When the batters score fantasy points, your pitcher will lose fantasy points.
- Pay very close attention to weather. You want to make sure you avoid choosing players in games that get rained out. Also remember pitchers are unlikely to return to a game when there’s a rain delay mid way through the game.
- Focus on batters near the top of the order. Rarely should you roster players hitting below the 5th or 6th spot.
- Focus on paying up for pitching, as it’s important to have consistent performance from your pitchers. Pitching is the most consistent aspect of daily fantasy baseball.
Article is closed for comments.