Effective March 6, 2018
RotoQL Web Version:
- We will provide a full, no-questions-asked refund if you are a first-time subscriber and cancel service within the first three days of purchase.
- No refunds will be awarded after 30 days.
- If you have an ongoing subscription and forget to cancel before the start of the next billing cycle, we will provide a one-day grace period. For example, if you are billed on March 1, you need to notify us by end of day on March 2 in order to be eligible for a refund. In this example, you would not be eligible for a refund if you ask for it on March 3.
All Mobile Apps: BetQL & Express
RotoQL does not allow refunds on apps as Google/Apple has control over all the billing for the Apps.
Google Refund Policy:
- Within 48 hours: You may be able to get a refund depending on the details of the purchase. Follow these instructions.
- After 48 hours: Contact the developer to troubleshoot and get the app working, No refund will be given after the 48 hours.
To request a refund from Google:
- Using a web browser, go into your Play Store account.
- Look for Order History and find the item you want to request a refund for.
- Click on the menu icon.
- Select Report A Problem.
- Select I'd Like To Request a Refund.
Google does not give refunds for most Google Play purchases. However there are exceptions .Note: You can only return an app or game for a refund once. If you buy it again you will not be able to get a refund. If a refund is issued you will lose access to the item.
Apple Refund Policy:
Follow along to learn how to get a refund for the App Store or iTunes….
How to get a refund for the App Store or iTunes
- Find your receipt in your email. (This usually is labeled “Your receipt from Apple.”
- Inside the email, find the Report a Problem link next to the purchase you’d like to get a refund on.
- You’ll be redirected to Safari. Enter your Apple ID and password. Type in your 2FA code if need be.
- Tap the Choose Problem dropdown, and select the issue from the menu.
- Tap Submit.
Now, this won’t work 100% of the time as some developers opt out of giving refunds. In those cases, you may need to contact Apple Support through their channels to get it sorted. Refunds typically take 3-5 business days to complete, sometimes longer depending on how busy it is.
Note on refunds
App Store refunds typically take a day or two to process and you might get contacted by Apple support to verify the reason for the request.
3rd Party Projections
These are a separate charge from your RotoQL subscription, they must be cancelled separately as well. If you do not cancel them when you cancel your RotQL subscription you will continue to be billed 9.99 a month or whatever the charge may be until they are cancelled. We will refund for up to 30 days after the charge was made. After 30 days no refund will be given.