Effective March 6, 2018
RotoQL Web Version:
- We will provide a full, no-questions-asked refund if you are a first-time subscriber and cancel service within the first three days of purchase.
- We will provide a pro-rated refund on a case-by-case basis if you are a first-time subscriber and cancel after three days.
- If we see in our analytics that you have actively been using the product, we will not award a refund.
- No refunds will be awarded after 30 days.
- If you have an ongoing subscription and forget to cancel before the start of the next billing cycle, we will provide a one-day grace period. For example, if you are billed on March 1, you need to notify us by end of day on March 2 in order to be eligible for a refund. In this example, you would not be eligible for a refund if you ask for it on March 3.
Express Mobile App:
We are unable to cancel or refund the sub for you since all of our payments are handled by Apple/Google. See below for more info:
- Google Play Store: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
- Apple App Store: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
3rd Party Projections
These are a separate charge from your RotoQL subscription, they must be cancelled separately as well. If you do not cancel them when you cancel your RotQL subscription you will continue to be billed 9.99 a month or whatever the charge may be until they are cancelled. We will refund for up to 30 days after the charge was made. After 30 days no refund will be given.